November is a month of opportunities in terms of boosting sales for both Latin America and the United States. The monthly calendar proposes several special events such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and “Buen Fin”. Usually these sales push actions are extended a couple of days to increase visits to stores and / or online purchases by offering the lowest price in the product line-up.
Now we must be more effective in the processes, decisions and tasks in the retail segment. The display of products in the store must be in a striking way, feed cross-selling to awake the customers’ needs and get the best price at the time of purchase, achieve an adequate a balanced inventory are just some of the aspects that will determine your success in the next event. Online stores also require preparation for these events, adding to the previous checklist the imperative need to contact real-time access to the most important key performance indicators, in order to provide a truly superior omnichannel experience for their customers.
Maximize the data generated by your company
To develop an effective strategy in data analytics you must define which are the main indicators for your business. What data is of real value to your strategy? How close or far are your business goals?
RetailApp™ is a data ecosystem that answers the most common questions CEOS, managers and assistants in the retail world do to themselves.
- What is the accumulated of my daily sales?
- How many items are billed per ticket?
- Which are the categories with more sales in my stores?
- What means of payment are the main ones?
- How many of the customers who visit my store end with a purchase? (Conversion Rate)
Your company is an unlimited data source. Share it with your team.
Predict the results of actions on special dates
Thanks to the development of Business Intelligence and its combination with Artificial Intelligence, the historical data of your company and other information from the context will allow you to anticipate the demand for products and services before special dates.
Based on this need, RetailApp™ includes predictive models that automate and accelerate analysis tasks and the ability to anticipate the future, with the right stock and mix of products for special seasons and dates.
Some e-commerce numbers around the world.
- The Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce (CACE) reports a 21% growth during the first half of 2019 in relation to the same period last year.
- According to the Electronic Commerce Committee of Chile, your country ranks first in the per capita sales ranking with an average of USD 314.4 per person. (2018)
- During the first quarter of 2019, in Mexico, electronic commerce represented a total of 86 million operations.
- The Brazilian Chamber of Electronic Commerce reveals that during the second quarter of 2019, 10.1% of Brazilian Internet users made at least one purchase of electronic commerce.
- The top five in Europe are headed by the United Kingdom ($ 86,450,000,000), Germany ($ 70,345,000,000), France ($ 49,432,000,000), Spain ($ 16,686,000,000) and Italy ($ 15,628,000,000)
BLACK FRIDAY: Make the most of your company’s potential
There are many tasks that lead to the success of these sales initiatives. Therefore, from RetailApp™ we design this infographic to organize your strategy for the next Black Friday. We invite you to download it by completing the following form and share it with your team.